Road Safety Audits and road safety training on Ivorian road axes
- To reinforce the capacities of main Government actors in charge of road infrastructure safety.
- To improve road safety along the main road corridor between Abidjan and Ouagadougou
- Training and assistance to Government actors in charge of road infrastructure management and road safety: capacity assessment of Government actors in charge of road infrastructure safety; development of an integrated road accident data management system; training in road safety auditing and inspection methods and in data collection and processing methods
- Road safety audit and inspection of the main road axle between Abidjan and Ouagadougou (650 km)
- Action Plan for Mitigation Measures based on the road safety audit and Inspection reports
Ministry of Transport
World Bank / Cellule PAMOSET